We’re all settling into the swing of a new semester now and it’s a great time to think about what kinds of activities you can involve yourself in outside of academics (yes, there is a world out there!). DJIM is now recruiting for all of its executive committee positions – getting involved is a great way to meet awesome people, gain concrete skills, learn like crazy and have a lot of fun.
The positions are open to graduate students in the Faculty of Management and are all two-year terms. You would start by working with an experienced Co-Chair in your position this year and then spread your wings in fall 2014, mentoring the next generation.
The DJIM Exec is a vital part of the success of the journal, working to publish the best grad student work in management. If you are talented, driven, have a great work ethic, and a passion for management, writing and publishing, then you are perfect for our team!
Here are your options:
- Co-Chair (the operational head of DJIM)
- Editorial Co-Chair (coordinates publication)
- Technical Co-Chair (responsible for all technical aspects)
- Public Relations Co-Chair (promotes the journal to the university and beyond)
- Liaison Co-Chair (communicates for DJIM to the Faculty of Management)
- Special Projects / Treasurer (works on special tasks while training to be Treasurer)
More detailed role descriptions are available on the website by clicking on Executive Committee Positions under the “Policies” heading.
We are all really looking forward to meeting the next batch of talented, amazing DJIM Exec members. If you have any questions, send us an email.
The deadline for applications is October 7! Djim@dal.ca