Hey FOM graduate students- DJIM is having a workshop this FRIDAY at 11:30 in the Rowe 5053!
Here you can meet our executive, learn about DJIM and how you can get involved! We’re going to explain what academic publishing is all about, and how you can volunteer as a peer/copy editor, or submit a paper for the Spring 2015 edition!
You probably already know that DJIM:
- is a Student-led Academic Journal
- publishes work by students in the Faculty of Management
- showcases articles of the highest quality in all areas of management
But you’ll also learn about:
- requirements for paper submissions
- short-term volunteer positions
- other ways in which YOU can get involved with the FOM
As always, if you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org – or find us on Facebook or Twitter (@DalDJIM)