Congratulations to all the individuals published in this year’s edition of the Dalhousie Journal of Interdisciplinary Management!
Click here to view the journal’s current edition, or check out specific articles below:
- The Effects of Capital on Interprovincial Migration: A Nova Scotia Focused Assessment (Amir Ahmadi Rashti, Adrian Koops, & Spencer Covey)
- Google, Public Libraries, and the Deep Web (Alieda Blandford)
- The Road Between: An Interim First Nations Accountability Regime (Steven Dane Cvitko)
- The Effectiveness of Advocacy and Advertising: A Comparison between Veganism and Climate Change (Robyn Emily Gray)
- Citizen Engagement: A Catalyst for Effective Local Government (Andrew William Bucci, Lucy Hulford, Alison MacDonald, & James Rothwell)
- Managing Print-Based Weeding Projects in Academic Libraries (Hilary Barbara Lynd)
- Aboriginal Mental Healthcare in Canada: The role of alternative service delivery in transforming the provision of mental health services (Danika Kowpak & Lynne Gillis)
Congratulations again to all the published authors!
If you are interested in being published in the 2016 Edition of DJIM, you can find more information here: DJIM Submission Policies.